✨ Yay! Your guide is on its way to your inbox! ✨
Before you go, our MENTAL HEALTH JOURNAL will take you to the next level by helping you to track your mood and identify your triggers! It’s the perfect complement to the Mental Health Checklists.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Mood and Trigger Trackers to identify what triggers your anxiety or depression
Journal Prompts to help you journal your out feelings
Beautiful Affirmations to Print Out and place somewhere you will see it every day
Buy Now for $7
This jam-packed journal will help you…
- Reduce stress in your everyday life by helping you track your mood and triggers
- Gain back hours of precious time by helping you identify how you are feeling so you don’t go round in circles for hours overanalyzing your thoughts
- Plan ahead for unexpected curveballs by identifying and managing your triggers
- Be more present with your family because you are managing your illness instead of letting it manage you
Customer Name Here
Testimonial words go here. This product is so amazing! It helped me XYZ in half the time!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- All the Trackers, Journal Prompts, Mental Health Reminders in an easy-to-use PDF Format
- Download, Print it Out and Start Your Mental Illness Management Journey
I’M SO EXCITED TO help you on your journey!
I’m a mom and I have Bipolar – it’s hard – I’ve been there, heck, I AM there. These resources have helped make my journey to managing my mental illness easier and I know it can do the same for you!
Absolutely not! The whole point of managing your mental illness is to be easy on yourself. Do just one thing each day if that’s all you can manage – don’t overwhelm yourself. Just start somewhere – that’s all I ask
No. I know what it feels like to feel guilty for not having done everything I’m supposed to do as a mother. Decide on the items you feel you can manage and start with them – don’t ever guilt yourself for not accomplishing everything you think you should
My suggestion would be to start by printing out one of the affirmations and putting it somewhere you’ll see it every day. Pick the one that resonates most with you and makes you feel the best.
What if this journal could help you finally get started on managing your mental health?